Thursday, March 21, 2013

PATTERN LOVE

After being gone for 5 days with the girls I came home to the best surprise, new bedding and a fresh coat of white in our living room. Best husband award for sure! 
Our room is an ever-changing spirit of color and pattern but its a fav hangout and that makes it a permanent safe haven. A lot of love is in the room from the bed Jeffy made after I loved one from Room Service. The homemade suzanni roman shade and pillows I sewed. A constant reminder of family dwells from our picture wall and the family hand-me-down dresser. An Aztec love rug from a great uncle and knobs from my grammy's that was my home away from home.

My sweet friend gave me the garden stool and the metal longhorn was a birthday gift for my Texan man. Our first piece of art was bought from a friend for 50 bucks and I am in love. It reminds me that you can blossom anytime in any situation.
 Our room connects our family. Its like a link for our girls to bond with us in a subtle way. Sometimes I dream of a bigger house with more storage but we come last these days and that is fine by me.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, if you don't mind me asking, where did you get that awesome comforter from?