Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Little Runners

I don't know how to rotate the pictures, bummer!
Sofia and Lexina at the Kids Rock 1 mile run in Arizona. The girls endured a 12 hour + road trip while putting up with their crazy and silly daddies loaded up on Rock Star and Monster. My dad and Terri brought Greyson and Camden who also ran it and did fabulous! All the kids received sparkly medals, treats and most of all a popsicle. It was a special time for Sofia (and Jeff and I) because Bella and Rubi were with Granny and Grandad. My mom and Jim were amazing hosts who were also called Juan and Juanita for the great services they provided which included driving, babysitters, and cleaners. We finished the weekend with a successful half marathon. Jeff and I, my dad, Tim and Heidi. We all had a blast and can't wait for the pictures.

No comments: