Tuesday, January 1, 2008

We're Baaack!

Its 2008 and we're back after a fun and exciting holiday season. So sad it has come and gone so quickly. Don't we always say that? A ton has happened since my last little post. I never did get those cute boots from Harlow... My marathon in October was a huge success from so many generous people who brought me there and a little training. San Fransisco was dreamy, I belong in that kind of place. I ran through the city and through parts I would have never known existed. Redwoods, homes that resembled castles, a beautiful beach, oh and lets not forget about the hills. My cheerleaders ROCKED and Granny and Grandad were angels for taking the girls overnight. Bella had her 4th birthday on the way home and the pilot let her see the cockpit and she got a sticker of wings. They don't hand out pins anymore due to the weapons factor. We won't tolerate any of that Osama! Rubi had her 1st party as well. She is now an official "wild woman". Well, she is more like a naively naughty one.
Our fabulous family, our good friends and our great neighbors came for the soiree.
The birthday queen.

1 comment:

Admin said...

Happy Birthday Rubi! She looks adorable in her crown! Thanks for sharing.