Thursday, February 7, 2008

Pregnant!

Does this look fun to you? Not the golf cart, kids or cute present but the big belly. Well it doesn't matter because I'm going to do it again.
Our little family of five is now going to be a family of SIX. Yes, this is a suprise to us and after 48 hours of knowing that I am pregnant, I can say we are exciting. God thinks he is so funny and such a comedian because on Monday I gave away everything including our infant carseat, our single jogger, maternity clothes and a whole bunch of baby stuff to a single mom to be. Jeff says she needs it more than us but come on, I only wished I held on to that stuff one more day. Anyone want to loan me some maternity clothes? We just ask you all to pray for a healthy little bundle of joy. Its crazy we were here just 15 months ago. I can't wait to be on that hospital bed finding out what she or he (theres a chance) looks like.

No comments: