Saturday, March 8, 2008

11 weeks and counting

Everybody has been so great to me since we have announced that we are having another baby. Very supportive and considerate and I just wanted to thank all my good friends who have helped already in so many ways. As this blog is a bit of a journal I wanted to update it about how things are going with this little bundle of joy in my belly. Besides being tired, gaining 11 lbs. and always feeling hungry, I also feel fantastic. Jeff has been a great daddy and really stepping up with my daily chores with no complaint. I write this as he is gone on a 3 night all boy vacation in AZ, must be nice. Anyways, I read up on a 11 week old baby and it is amazing what has already taken place. The heart is almost completely developed and very much resembles that of a newborn baby. The child has it's own blood type which is different from mine. Twenty tiny baby teeth are forming in the gums. Our tiny baby is very much protected and gracefully swims. It can and does sometimes cry silently. The brain is fully formed, and it can feel pain. The baby may even suck its thumb and eyelids now cover the eyes but will open at the 7th month. Right now our due date is September 22, 2008. Any name suggestions? The girls LOVE Shimmer but cannot convince their daddy that it is the perfect name. The picture is what our baby could look like at this time but its not our picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that we get to be grammy and papa to another baby Rice. You are the most amazing mommy and daddy ever...........