Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Fab photos


I think photography prices are SO overrated! Why can't you throw a bunch of kids on your dirty bed and snap away? I know I don't have the "eye" but these will forever impress my heart. It was perfect, Rubi fell asleep due to the Sudafed she ate (already contacted the poison control and enough hours had gone by that sleep was okay) and the girls tossed on there tulle dresses and snap, snap away we went.
She woke up after a few short shots but we got a couple sweet ones. This is the girls winner because of the chandelier. We moved it from Rubi's room and staged it. Even though we were going for the black and white effect, I had to show this one in color up above because don't you think it came out so charming.?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Priceless!! Beauiful ! So, now we are drugging the babygirl to get great photo op? Need copies !

Anonymous said...

I was the one who left the first message, not anonymous