Saturday, October 11, 2008

Behind and Out of Order

I have an excuse to be behind and out of order, right? I thought I better put these up or they'll be out of sight out of mind in no time. Just like all those beautiful summer days and awesome pictures that never made it. I've said before I do this "blog thing" to remind us of some really great times in the Rice home. I am no quite caught up of my scrap booking (although, its on my list for this year) so this is mostly for us but I sure hope you enjoy! Be Prepared! We got this idea from an online family who we have just fell in love with. They have an amazing story and if time, please read about them. http://www.nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/ Granny, Grandad, Mimi and Papa, Travis, Brook and their girls and us prepared for school which was the next day. Bella was thrilled for kindergarten and Sofia was a bit nervous to start 2nd grade but still very excited. We made signs and yummy food to go along with the theme. It was all very fun, especially since the big girls weren't home and it was all a big surprise. We had a few fashion shows on what the girls were going to wear during the first week. Little Rubi Joy had to be apart of the whole thing too. In between they had to break off and play with their cousins. Yes, another one of my kids in panties.
Its always so much fun when we get to spend a beautiful night outside with family.
Harper G and Rubi best buds! Its almost time for us to meet our baby Lilah! Thanks Neilson family for the great idea, it was such a great night and will be a tradition for many years to come.

No comments: