Monday, October 13, 2008

Hospital Pics

There are a ton of pictures here. The funny thing is we have so many more. With every baby I have these super hot mom pics. I just had to show off my fabulous gown from my girl, Andrea. She was so sweet and dropped this black and white cheetah hospital gown off at my door. All the nurses loved it and people were coming in saying are you the patient with the cute gown. I would have to show them the buttons and the whole get up. Check out her website at http://www.shopbyog.com Thanks again Andrea, you're the best! Jeffy getting to know his new girl. My mom and I dressed her up and made her look super cute.
Even though Rubi didn't come it was exciting to see the big girls with their new baby sis. They were immediately in love at first sight. We decided she looks a lot like Bella with Sofia's lips and Rubi's hair on her ears and shoulders. Hopefully that stuff will fall off!
We have the greatest friends and family ever! A big handful of them were able to come and give us some love. I'm so bummed of those who visited like Grandy, Uncle Bryan, Aunt Jojo, Gg and Gpops who didn't get a snapshot for the memories. Here are some of our visitors... Heidi, Jen and Kelly (my cupcakes were so yummy!) Mimi and Papa Jim (thanks for the beautiful flowers!) Uncle Greyson, Papa and Camden (Grandy had a cold) Angie and Shawn Jessica Ogo
Grandma Rice Donny Ogo Harper, Brooke and Finley (who was on Granny's lap) Uncle T Keli and as you can see she brought fun magazines and cookies which were on the table.

No comments: