Friday, December 12, 2008

Returning

Celebrating Bella Eve on her 5th birthday.


Burnin' up the New Years Eve night in the desert with some of our great friends.

Precious Lilah Dahl getting sweeter with each day. We are so IN LOVE!
Attempting a picture at Fashion Island. The girls were in awe, the tree was spectacular.

What do I say after returning from a 3 month vacation to journal (blogging)? Our newest angel is complete heaven and I am sad I haven't wrote down some special times. Time is going by so fast and I already miss her sleeping on my chest for hours. Now, its down to bed like clock work, get used to the naps and routine, here we go. Love the upcoming winter days and cozy outfits but anxious for our beach days this summer. I wish I could post every picture of our sweet Lilah Dahl or the girls smooching on her but that would just take hours. Here are a few from the past couple months.

No comments: