Friday, November 27, 2009

Christmas Picture?

As we were getting ready for Thanksgiving the girls were getting decked out in cheetah galore. Sofia and Bella made hair clips, planned special outfits and even used cheetah fabric to add to Bella's top. They were so cute and sweet about the whole look they were going for. I thought it would just be perfect if I was able to get a Christmas picture, ya right. Although, I didn't get a picture, I love looking back at the few shots I took because Lilah was cracking us up. She LOVES the camera more than any baby I know. We are just having to much fun with this little one. Notice the last picture? Rubi saw this and screamed out of excitement that Dora made it into the Christmas card. Another giggle from the girls that I love to think about.

No comments: