Wednesday, December 9, 2009

3*2*1, wow!

Tonight was total crackup after the count down for our home tree lighting ceremony. I don't recommend giving a 3 year old hot cocoa in a tea cup, unless your ready for the worst. Isn't the worst sometimes so worth it though? I wish I planned it better because it would have been so cute to see them all in there new Christmas pj's (Bella is wearing her snowmen). Granny got all the grandgirls the cutest, snuggliest pj's as it seems to be her tradition now for many years. We had put the baby down for safety reasons since each girl had broke an ornament. Thank goodness it wasn't my glittery-sparkle ones from my sweet Kara. We have been exchanging for the past 7 years and I LOVE getting them out each year. The rest of the tree, well, the girls go wild for the decorations.

1 comment:

grammy said...

OK, nice, cute P.J.s..Rubi? naked booty baby with sweater and photo shop to have some modesty....lol love the hot chocolate in tea cup tradition..