Friday, March 5, 2010

Our Birthday Girl

It's a big day for this little dreamer(here at 4years old). I LOVE her so much, as we do all our babies but she is a special one. She made me a mama. No extra points for that but still, everyday, she lets us experience new adventures. The grandparents will love all these pictures of her. I could of gone on and on...
Above is her old pal Sophie and below is Lex. Its so fun to see the years fly by as they change so much.
One thing Jeff and I admire about Sofia is her passion. She puts a lot of love into the things she believes in. Especially her family, friends and activities. She loves to watch her garden grow. Its like Christmas when a fruit or veggie is ripe enough to eat.
She is very creative, sometimes it scares me. Of course I am just a proud parent but for those who know her, we appreciate her enthusiasm and its kind of contagious being around her. She loves being part of the Texas family. It will be interesting to see where God takes this girl but she actually prays she'll be there one day.
She is an fabulous sissy and for the most part puts them first. I am thankful everyday for her helping hands because usually she's holding another lil' hand.
She's a dreamer, a BIG dreamer! I hope one day, they all come true.

No comments: