Friday, June 4, 2010

A Dream Day for Me

We are so spoiled with the best weather. This is what I call a dream day. Waking up with a happy home, packing a picnic and running/riding to the beach, eating, playing and running home. Its worth the work when you stumble upon this heavenly sight.
Or even this little girl stretching. Her endurance is so good for a little bean.
At times I think they were a little tired of going so slow for me. I don't think they knew I was carrying 15 extra lbs of their lunch, and sisters.
I guess this is what I would look like if I did the runners haircut. Love Huntington but such a ways to the shore. Worth it though.The saddest part was when we got home, hours later, Rubi asked if we were going to play at the beach. She missed the whole thing because she LOVES her naps in the jogger.
These two were cracking Jeff and I up. They were building potty chairs, for #1 of course.
Oh yes, that's me pushing the babes back to the bike path. Till next dream of day...

No comments: