Friday, December 10, 2010

We're Back!

Happy Halloween! We always have the BEST time in our neighborhood. For the past 9 years we camp out at the Marks. Love them for that! The Christ's open there door to many neighbors which is so fun too!
Happy 4th Rubi Joy! You are such a Joy to us and I love you more every morning I see you. I think God has special plans for you and it's going to be exciting to be apart of.
Harper, can I say more?
Happy Thanksgiving! We are thankful for so much for mostly for our salvation in Jesus, our healthy and happy family, our friends, our home, the kindness that surrounds us and so much more!
Wow Granny, beautiful table scape!
Yes, I will not be going vegan anytime soon.
Love when we have visitors! My friend, since elementary, has moved to Texas with her sweet hubby and her precious girls. Love to be able to visit, wish it was longer!
Yeah, Nana and Grandad are here to visit through the holidays!
Santa rode up on a mini motorcycle to surprise the kids this morning.
Mama Bella helped Rubi and Lilah see Santa. What a great surprise!
The best times are dinners with our cousins! Its been a long time since I've sat down and organized pictures. I've missed looking at our little "memory book" online, although we mostly only post the good stuff. This season brings us to celebrate Jesus' birth but also our family and all the blessings around us.

No comments: