Sunday, March 6, 2011

Running for a cure!

As Jeff left for work I went back and forth, should I go? Woke the girls up at 7 and we were out the door by 8. Not a usual Saturday for them. I was so glad because I was inspired beyond words and it went right through to my heart. Thats when you know something is good, when your spirit is touched. Signed up for Team in Training who raise funds for the Leukemia Society. We're running the Rock in Roll marathon in June and I have a goal to raise $2500. Running for me is great physically but the people who love it the most are the girls. Sofia and Bella push me. They beg and plead to go further on the river trail or at the Back Bay. Here, Lilah and Rubi are at the Moon Park. This is our families fav park. There is 2 sets of playgrounds and a huge moon right next to the river trail.
Good news, Bank of America will match any cash I recieve. So if you were to give me a check for $20, it will end up being $40. Wow, thank you Myra!

No comments: