Tuesday, December 18, 2012

HUSTLE AND A BUSTLE

Being busy is comfortable for us but wow, am I thankful for Heffe! After two parties last night I was beat! Drum roll...house clean because of him. He is the best!

Queens bakery was a hit for our Sunshine preschoolers. Best preschool ever!

Obv's I took rubi out of school last Friday. Thinking I won't let my girls ever leave our site. Ugh!
Heavy H E A R T!

This sweet little team is still winning. I mean what is going on? It's so fun!

We already have 4 major family parties under our belt. Sad to say its flying by. Our family and friends parties are off the hook this year. That just sounds appropriate because I'm so serious. It's like team, church and class parties taken to a whole new level. I'm along for the ride and loving it. What a special time for these little ones.

No comments: