Thursday, April 4, 2013

OH HAPPY DAY


Happy Birthday to husband of the year! 
Best cook, laundry man, cleaner upper, patient, kind person around. 
The roles around have changed but I know I am the luckiest lady around. 
I thank God for you err'day!

Crazy that at 15, God had a plan for me and you. All these years later you still are the hardest worker, country boy at heart, sports lovin', sweet man.


Fun dad and camper of the year too! I could go on and on but I love that you try to better yourself throughout the years as a dad, husband, friend, son and brother. I pray this is a healthy and happy year. Love you poonchky!




Always a special occasion when we have fresh flowers, although that shouldn't be the case. 
 Upside down pineapple cake is the best thing from Pampered Chef. 
 We love you Jeffy! You are seriously so amazing to us!

No comments: