Thursday, April 11, 2013

ANTIQUE HEAVEN

 Antiquing at the Orange circle and staying over night in the same city where your babies are safe at home is the BEST and may become a habit.
Pretty much went to chair heaven when I spotted these. $2500 made my smile turn into a pout. Maybe because of the perfect hot pink and custom metal. They were perfection. Then I came across this huge and perfect chandelier that I wanted for my outside table.
Way over priced just like everything else I wanted. Wah!

 More than excited to have found a bamboo shelf on the side of the road the other day.
 I have big plans for her.
 And then there is the special birthday girl. She is a gem!
 Dinner at Habana with my sweet Joyce 
 and another day of antiquing at the great park
 Finished with food trucks and root beer floats. 
and while we were gone these boys got 10th in a huge bbq festival. Watch out bbq world, team Twisted Brisket is now in the game.

No comments: