Monday, April 29, 2013

SWEET LIFE

In a week…
Sun! Thank you for coming out and warming us. We love you.
I am feeling blessed to live a life full of joy and to share all of it with really awesome people.

 Little Corona, one of our spots we love. The girls found 7 sea stars (star fish). The tide pool police were there and we got an ear full. Bella has a new career she is looking forward too. 
 Earth day (week) had a theme everyday and the kids took this very seriously. Thank goodness for amazing moms at our school because I was able to following along in the fun.

 Everyone should go see the dump. It was really sad but educational. I will try not to be so wasteful. 
 Stater Bros. trip for these little guys. Love these kids!
 Flower festival and a special date for these two.
 The sweetest little friends I'll ever have. 
 To Big Bear and beyond. We are very active when we come here. Games, hikes, zoo, tennis, bike rides, basketball, and you name it. I hope these kids remember how special this time is, I WILL.

 And to end our week with a party on the beach. So beautiful! 
 Icing on the cake to see these cuties.

 Really, Day of the Dead? As I see the other children with farm animals and butterflies, here these two come. 
I feel blessed beyond measures to live this busy, crazy fun filled life.

No comments: