Thursday, March 27, 2014

LET THERE BE LIGHT

This room makes me super happy. So clean and bright.  Thank you Heffe for your great handy work on the beds.  Found Sea Urchin fabric and made 30x30 pillows. They are huge and perfect for a snuggle with a good book. The turkish towels were $10 from ebay and Sofia and Rubi are excited about their photo wall (4x4's from Target). Reading lights from Ikea add a touch more of gold. 
The brightest color ever! The girls loved it for a good 10 years. Bye, bye pink, you won't be missed.
 My Heffe, is the best! Builds me whatever I dream up and can afford.

 
 The black, pink and white continues
 I did about 10 coats of paint.

Although it was cramped and bright pink, there lives little girls who love to sing, dance and have fun. That is truly what matters
BUT... I'm a sucker for clean, white and happy.
Love her so much but most days it looks like this. At least she is studying.

No comments: