Monday, January 21, 2008

Monday Funday



Sofia was home today because of Martin Luther King, we thanked him for that! It was such a fun filled day and I wish we had more of them. The day started with the Roches stopping by and changing our fish water, we gag at that and thank Keli very much for her talents. Then off to Balboa Island for a feild trip of the best coffee, well, thats what I told the girls and of course the ferry. I had no idea of the rain but I don't think that would of stopped us from going. We went to Starbucks to wait for Bryan, Myra and baby Ava and Bella knocked over a bunch of bikes from a bike club that came from HB. One of the girls said, I knew that was going to happen right when they sat down. I wanted to backhand her but I kindly said, oh, I'm soooo sorry. Of course Bella was histarically crying which made Rubi sad, so off to the candy store. The ferry was probably the best part, maybe tied with Wilmas Patio because we got to eat lunch with Uncle B and Auntie My. Driving to the ferry we were scared the van would sink it. When I got there the nice man waved me to come down so I punch it to get on and the poles turned my mirrors in, no damage though. So fun!

No comments: