Friday, January 18, 2008

Who's up for the Challenge?

Okay, so that half marathon we just completed has got me thinking...its time to do another full. A few friends seem interested so I thought we could get a training group together and stick to the plan, 3 days on your own and a long Saturday run together. Most training guides are mapped out for an 18 week period and that is about the time frame for the San Diego Rock in Roll Marathon, June 1st. I kept my great material from TNT about hydration, stretching, icing, sports nutrition, and cross training. ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE? There is nothing greater than having a goal set and then completing it. I can't wait for this new endeavour!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am up for TRYING. I don't know that I will be able to make it, though. This Saturday would be week one. What time do you want to run...and where?--annmarie

Anonymous said...

Meeting at the Back Bay, Saturday at 8am. On the corner of Irvine and Del Mar is a parking lot. Would 7 or 7:30 be better?