Saturday, July 26, 2008

Day in LA

Generosity! That was what happened Friday from Aunt Vicki who spoiled Bella with an American Girl and Sofia with an American Girl outfit. Our trip started out with the fam meeting at our home and off to Melrose. We went to Robert De Niro's amazing restaurant, Ago (Ah-go) and ate Italian food that was even great food for Italy, Gina says. We spotted Keanu Reeves but weren't allowed to take a pic, sorry. The restaurant is a "must go to " if you ever get the chance and I suggest the gnocchi, mmm! Bella had a smile from ear to ear. She did not want to leave this store and I must say it is very incredible, especially being younger than 10 but a bit overwhelming. Sofia and cousin Victoria in new Kit dresses, Bella with Melody and all in love with Aunt Vic.
There is loud music to the dancing fountain at The Grove, we just couldn't resist the picture. Check out Sofia's feet, pretty impressive I have to say. Can you do that with your body? The American Girl cafe was dreamy for these two. The decor and view alone did it for me but Sofia and Bella loved how it catered to the dolls. Next time girls! I don't know how these kiddo's ended up in the swanky Ago's kitchen to dance. I do know Sofia and Victoria ended back in there with lemons and coconut shells from the chefs to take home. What am I suppose to do with the coconut shells?
Bella, Sofia, Josiah, Victoria and Nicholas were perfect angels! Look at those big girls thrilled to have wine glasses. Always so fun and entertaining catching up with the family. We missed everyone who couldn't join. I loved the food so much I could write all day about it but Rubi loved the water. Well, I think she loved that I allowed her to have a wine glass with her water. This isn't quite the place where they serve drinks in sippy cups. I should have known when I asked for a pitcher of water and he brought me a bottle of Italian water, which Rubi also enjoyed.

No comments: