Friday, July 25, 2008

Good Times at the BBC

Is this Joy or what? Maybe it should of been her first name instead of her middle. It was actually what we felt about that time of the pic. I'm still learning how to download (or upload )and all my pics came out backwards. You'll get the point though. We had an awesome afternoon at the Balboa Bay Club with our friends and then rocked the night in my dad and Terri's new boat. Even better that we were able to pick Aunt Laura, Uncle, Gina, Nicholas and a friend up in Balboa. Finished the night off at the burger bash. Nothing better than burgers and the beach! The girls think nothing is better than when they get to be with Greyson and Camden. We missed you Cam! Our future PINK boat with pink team shirts.
Rubi didn't quite get the beautiful scenery, she rather have stayed down at the table and watched a cartoon.
Loved to be able to catch up with Angie and her family. Look at that little guy...adorable! Burger bash is always so fun for the kids because they come home with prizes and goodies while shakin there booties. I think I can say my lil' babes are the most excited and happiest when in water. I think a lot of mommies can second to that.

No comments: