Monday, August 11, 2008

Summer Nights

Since we've been enjoying our lazy summer days (and nights) we should title this as "Lazy Days" but we love Grease and are listening to this song as I write and it should actually be called Summer Lovin'... I'm enjoying the girls sleeping in late, crafting around, beach/pool days, the color everywhere from our yard to the crayola creations and also the sounds of there little voices, which will probably change for me at the end of this month. But for now, its still summer lovin' and I become a bit gloomy when I think about school days and the repetition of it all. Here the girls made fresh squeezed orange juice while Jeff was BBQing. There's nothing like taking a drink of room temperature orange juice and then almost choking on a surprise of pulp, mmm, mmm, mmm!

No comments: