Monday, June 15, 2009

San Elijo 09"

San Elijo 2009, Mothers Day at its best! I feel like the luckiest mama in the world. I have the greatest friends and family, an amazing husband who loves us and will do anything for me, healthy kids who adore me and a loving God who gives me all this and more. I could have never imagined!Each year our neighborhood friends all come together around Cinco De Mayo for camping and some fun in the sun. We play all day long on the beach and tire our little babies out so when night comes, they're safe and sound asleep. This year was a bit different with sweet Rubi not feeling well but we pulled together and made the most of it. I have major crushes on these two lately.
This was fun either way, standing or falling.Is it me, or do they look nervous?I was clueless on the Paddle Board but with a few tips from Kelis bro, Blair, I was standing steady. I loved it so much I found myself thinking of what I would do differently next time I go out. She actually looks like she knows what she's doing. This girl is up for any adventure and that is one of the many things Jeff and I love about her. Thanks to Tim, Sofia was able to try the paddle board as a surf board. It was a bit chilly but she loved it! Lilah was a happy camper. Her memories, sleeping, playing and most of all, eating sand. What a fun surprise to have the Finley and Harper join us on Mothers Day for some fun in the sun, well, actually shade.

No comments: