Tuesday, November 24, 2009

More summer pic's I LOVE!

I came across these pictures that I just had to journal. I love that my pops went paddle boarding before we grabbed a bit to eat with Terri and the boys. Go dad, go!
I love uploading my pictures to find Sofia and Bella have gone wild with my camera. There is usually a really great picture or two and this is one I love. Mostly because I found them cracking up after the curtains fell on them. This girl is just one big party!
Fun times with cousin, Shauna and boys. We LOVE to be with them!
Another one of those "could of been cute" pictures. Even though as a mama I think they are just the sweetest things, I just wish I could get all of them looking at me. That is what I would really love!
LOVE the smell of our garden. The veggies were out of control. It was the best project we have ever done together as a family. Our sweet neighbor, Linda, just brought strawberries for us to plant. We can't wait to get back into the groove of gardening. Thanks Linda!
Sofia got her ears pierced (tear, tear!) while back to school shopping with Granny and Grandad. She has been asking for the past 3 years and we finally broke down. I cried along with her because it was such a step towards becoming a big girl. We love this moment and won't forget it.
This captures almost every picture I take of all 4 of them.
We made this sign for our garden and loved it for a minute. So fun but such a bummer it was washable, oops! So many of these pictures with our Dahl's rolls! How can I resist them? Aren't they so lovable?
This picture sums up our summer and what we think of it! Us+water=IN LOVE

No comments: