Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Look out house!

Today was a day I have been looking forward for weeks. I was able to go to Joannes and Home Depot, kinda two of my fav stores these days. I can't wait to get started on some much needed projects. All this was purchased becasue... of this! Yes, I had a couple of jobs that led me to buy fabric and such. I love to have jobs so keep me in mind for your next blanket, curtains and whatever you need!
Most of you know that I LOVE to sew. It was such a fabulous job and perfect timing. Thank you God and Shelly. I hope your daughter enjoys it. I think some of you have heard me say, I have been drowning in brown here at the Rice home. My poor Jeffy is probably so tired of me talking about the "house" so I am taking upon myself to handle it. With my earned mula, I will be tackling some projects and I can't wait!
I had to take a picture of the blanket in this room. Zebra, pink, turquoise, black, floral, I just had to!

No comments: