Thursday, February 18, 2010

San Diego Get Away

He wore this! I couldn't believe it. We went to a few restaurants and bars in the Gas Lamp District. I love it there! The people, the shopping, the food...SO FUN!We rode on cable cars to get around the city. Old town has so much character and tradition. Definitely on my list to go back there for hand made tortilla's. This picture was for my girl, Cindy!
Oh Jess, what a lovely girl!
What a crazy restaurant this was. I don't know if I was scared, offended in shock or if I actually liked it. I think that is the goal to keep you coming back for more and we have. In the past in wasn't as crazy but this time was memorable for reasons I can't speak of.
I just wore the bib, wish I took a few home for the girls.
These statue's on top of a water fountain reminded us girls of how we feel when our husbands are being fussy. Except, we don't hang out naked talking to them. It was a good laugh.
Love this picture of Jess and Donny. Our hotel was so beautiful. Our suite, was amazing! So grown up with the perfect nautical touch. Loved it and inspired me to distress a mirror for over our couch.
These two girls, Shauna and Jess, they are just a dream! For a cousin and a friend I feel very blessed to have them in my life. Thrilled to have a get away vacay with them too. Oh, and him too! Thankful and delighted you were able to take me away for the weekend.

No comments: