Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bad Weather+ Extra Paint=Happy Door

When these two are staying busy or put to work, things actually get done! Many know I have wanted a lime green door for years, similar to a door over on the east side. It brings a big smile every time I see it. Especially with the wreath Sofia put together with the little ones for V-day. Lilah mostly played with the flamingo's since we were flocked by CMHS cheer. Oh how I love this little Lotty (Lilah+Naughty).
We actually had no choice but to take our door off and fix it so it really was perfect timing. Our crazy weather had moved our door jams so our door was falling off. We had the lime green paint in the garage and away I went. Of course, couldn't have done it without Jeff and his handy work! He is the best and always does what I want and I am so thankful! I couldn't imagine a husband giving me his vision on design. Well, I like his opinions but he lets me give the final verdict.
We just took the door right off and sanded away. Red to green, am I already missing Christmas?
Good bye not so cute red door and hello happy door!

No comments: