Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Iphone Foto's

Do you ever got the feeling that your iPhone gets bombed by photos? Its a fact here. Since our kids don't have camera's or iTouch's they bomb mine. I kinda love going through them though.
I'm sure Bella took this pic of the lunches because she is usually my helper in that area. She must of been very pleased with herself.
I assume Rubi took the ikea pic while sitting in the baby seat of the cart while I was dreaming over the lamp which was out of stock. And Sofia took the picture of Lilah at Pretend City because I allowed her to instagram it. She is the best instagramer btw.
We are so blessed to attend the most beautiful parties. Besides Pretend City which all 5 of us were treated to, this Indian Princess party was so pretty!

I love this one of Sofia on key's at worship for middle school. Her life group leader sent it to me because Sofia asked me to not stay…tear.

And these again are from Sofia. Love her creative bug. How beautiful are the Heavens?!

And this LOVE here at day 2 of her life turned 4 today. Another tear! That new tender baby smell is locked in memory and I miss it. How can I even thank God for her the proper way? Happy birthday Lilah Dahl!

No comments: