Monday, October 22, 2012

Happy birthday boo!

This sweet girl of ours is N I N E today! She brings me to my knees daily because I am so thankful for her. She has gifts of kindness, patience, love, sensitivity and so many more. She loves soccer but rather be at the beach, cuddled with a book or reading aloud to her sisters. She still wakes up and wants to be held and snuggled while I run her hot bath. Yea, she has me wrapped! Her favorite things also include dates with her daddy. Her hopes and dreams are to be a mama or a teacher. We love you, Bella Bean, booboo, Beaner, Bella-ru, Cinda-bella and the list goes on.


2 comments:

Mimi said...

Happy birthday sweet Bells....Papa and Mimi love and miss seeing you often!!!! You are growing up way too fast. I love these pictures of you.. just reminds me what a very very very special little girl you are to so many people! We love love love you!

decorayadora said...

Happy birthday sweet
Saludos