Thursday, October 25, 2012

Love this girl!

Matthew 7:24-27

Building on a Solid Foundation

24 “Anyone who listens to my teaching and follows it is wise, like a person who builds a house on solid rock. 25 Though the rain comes in torrents and the floodwaters rise and the winds beat against that house, it won’t collapse because it is built on bedrock. 26 But anyone who hears my teaching and doesn’t obey it is foolish, like a person who builds a house on sand. 27When the rains and floods come and the winds beat against that house, it will collapse with a mighty crash.”



I love her but I really like her and am excited to one day be her friend. But just as Keli said, I do not like everything else that comes with growing up. Like mean girls and mean moms! Teaching them how to control emotions while working through life as a kind, humble, respectful and owning up to our mistakes. How sad to have to go through life with an attitude like a predator and missing the "big" picture. Once again, this has brought me to my knees and I see our kids like little sponges from who they are guided by. So thankful for her teacher, for water polo and the coaches, for rock harbor where she is on band and in a small group. She will one day grow up, its happening, but this house will be built on solid rock! 

1 comment:

decorayadora said...

Jaime
She is a beautiful girl. Yo como padre tambien me sentiria orgullosa de Ella
Regard